Marketing Solutions for Women in Business
Digital Marketing and Social Media Management for Small Business
What Clients are Saying About Social Savvy Consulting Group
When to Hire a Marketing Consultant
Many business owners choose to manage their marketing and social media presence on their own. We fully support this idea and share tips, tools and tricks on our blog, as well as produce free marketing downloads each month, to support DIY marketing. Other business owners invest in marketing consulting as needed.
We get hired all the time to create annual marketing activity plans, write batches of SEO-optimized blog articles, create fun graphics for social media, strategize ways to launch a new business, product or campaign, etc.
The point is, you should only hire a marketing consultant if you're ready for and open to change in your marketing and social media efforts.
Ready to Invest in Marketing Consulting Services?
GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
We're looking for women in business who are ready to embrace the process of content strategy in their marketing and social media efforts. Our interests include social media management for custom jewelry and marketing for beauty brands, wineries and membership based businesses like fitness studios. We're also particularly interested in social media management for subscription boxes.
Your business may be a good fit for our agency if the following is true for you:
- You want to sell more faster - whether you're marketing a subscription box or cosmetic surgery, you're frustrated with the lack of results from managing your marketing and social media presence on your own. You're ready to grow your business with social media and digital marketing and won't let anything stand in your way.
- You want to use your website to reach more women customers - you get excited at the possibility of using your website to market to millennial women, new moms, girl bosses, you name it! You want your website to become a lead generating machine, so it can make you money while you sleep.
- You're curious about what works and what doesn't - you've tried everything in the book and can't figure out what's a money-maker and what's a waste of time. You want to know the best way to reach women customers, from email, to social, to web.
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty - you're not the type of person to take a back-seat while someone else manages your business affairs. In fact, you welcome the opportunity for experts to lead the way, giving you guidance on how you can pitch in a helping hand.
- You're ready to grow your business with digital marketing - in the past, you may not have been ready to make a change, let alone an investment in marketing. You strongly believe that if you don't make a change right now, your customers, your employees and your lifestyle will suffer from the lack of business growth.